Junior Registration opens January 2018
Registration for 2018 is online only, with fees required to be paid by credit card.
- Scroll down through the list of products and click on the GET STARTED button at the bottom of the page
- Returning players will have a login and password recently sent via RugbyLink
- Either enter your login and password if have the details or click on CONTINUE
- Enter Name, Email & Date of Birth to search
- Either follow forgot password steps or Click on CONTINUE to create new
- Select the correct Age Group Registration, scroll to bottom of the page and CONTINUE
- Complete the Participant Details Form (important to have correct email address)
- Click CONTINUE & Review order
- Tick the Terms & Conditions Box and CONTINUE
- Enter Credit Card Details in Pay Online Section, Click PAY NOW
The Participant Registration Process Help Guide has more information.
- Once the first child’s registration and payment is completed, Click on “Purchase Product for Another Participant” to register siblings. The sibling discount applies automatically.
- In some situations RugbyLink will require more than one account using the same email address to be linked manually (for siblings or for parent and child).
- Rugbylink will send you an email in this scenario, just follow the instructions to upgrade to an email login and link accounts with your family members.
- For more help, refer to the RugbyLink Participant Login help guide.
2018 Fee Schedule
- Under 6 & 7s – TBC
- Under 8-15s – TBC
- Under 16 – TBC
- Girls Sevens – TBC
- Family discount available – $10 off each subsequent sibling
- All online payments incur a processing fee
- Once you have registered you can collect your Swans gear at the clubhouse
- Junior grades are determined by the player’s age at 1 January 2018, i.e. Under 6s will be born in 2012, Under 7s in 2011 etc.
- In general the club prefers players to play in their own age group, however if your child wishes to continue playing up one age group, select the team he/she wishes to play for when you register.
- The grade can be adjusted after registration so if in doubt register for their own age group.
Get Started Vouchers
- Once you have obtained a Get Started voucher, please email to organise registration – [email protected]
- Parents are required to pay the minimum mandatory fees online – not the full fees
- The club will then reimburse the extra fees paid
Registration discount for 2017 Stingrays players
- The club will provide a registration discount in recognition of the expenses families incur when their child participates in these representative programs
- Parents are still required to register and pay the minimum mandatory fees online
- Discount details TBC
Maroochydore Rugby Union Club – Junior Registrar
0414 717 517