Junior Registration NOW OPEN
There have been some significant changes to the registration procedure for season 2017. Notably, it will now be mandatory for all players and volunteers (coaches & managers) to register and pay online (volunteers are free of course). This is an ARU and QRU requirement, but it will also significantly ease the administrative burden on the club.
Registration is NOW OPEN at these links:
- Scroll down through the list of products and click on the GET STARTED button at the bottom of the page
- Returning players will have a login and password recently sent via RugbyLink
- Either enter your login and password if have the details or click on CONTINUE
- Enter Name, Email & Date of Birth to search
- Either follow forgot password steps or Click on CONTINUE to create new
- Select the correct Age Group Registration, scroll to bottom of the page and CONTINUE
- Complete the Participant Details Form (important to have correct email address)
- Click CONTINUE & Review order
- Tick the Terms & Conditions Box and CONTINUE
- Enter Credit Card Details in Pay Online Section, Click PAY NOW
The Participant Registration Process Help Guide has more information.
- Once the first child’s registration and payment is completed, Click on “Purchase Product for Another Participant” to register siblings. The sibling discount applies automatically.
- In some situations RugbyLink will require more than one account using the same email address to be linked manually (for siblings or for parent and child).
- Rugbylink will send you an email in this scenario, just follow the instructions to upgrade to an email login and link accounts with your family members.
- For more help, refer to the RugbyLink Participant Login help guide.
2017 Fee Schedule
- Under 6 & 7s – $180
- Under 8-14s – $250
- Under 16 – $180
- Girls Sevens – $150
- Family discount available – $10 off each subsequent sibling
- All online payments incur a 1.88% processing fee
- Fees include a training shirt, shorts & for new players, a pair of club socks
- Once you have registered you can collect your Swans gear at the clubhouse
- Junior grades are determined by the player’s age at 1 January 2017, i.e. Under 6s will be born in 2011, Under 7s in 2010 etc.
- In general the club prefers players to play in their own age group, however if your child wishes to continue playing up one age group, select the team he/she wishes to play for when you register.
- The grade can be adjusted after registration so if in doubt register for their own age group.
Get Started Vouchers
- Once you have obtained a Get Started voucher, please email to organise registration – [email protected]
- Parents are required to pay the minimum mandatory fees online – not the full fees
- The club will then reimburse the extra fees paid
FREE Registration for 2016 Stingrays players
- The club will provide free registration in recognition of the expenses families incur when their child participates in these representative programs
- Parents are still required to register and pay the minimum mandatory fees online
- The club will reimburse the fees paid after registration is complete.
Maroochydore Rugby Union Club – Junior Registrar
0414 717 517